Saturday, June 19, 2010

Things I love

So, just got a show this August with the amazing "Sugar Show" team and I'm starting to pull together my line. Trying to find great pieces to really represent what I'm going for. Of course, that means tons of research and drooling over photos of amazing work others have done. Yay!

First off...HUGE FAN OF SKINGRAFT! Check out their INCREDIBLE styles at:
www.skingraftdesigns.com




I love the raw designs and uber high tech all rolled into one. It's a little bit goth with just enough of a twist on it to make the little emo kids steer clear, which is great because this stuff is way too amazing to be mass produced Hot Topic stuff (not that Hot Topic is bad...I have gotten a lot of fun things there!)

I'm trying to decide if I want to take my line towards a more western feel or a more gypsy feel this season...either way, it's gonna be post apocalyptic with a dash of steampunk because that's what U*H is all about!
So, expect new and different designs to be coming out as I work through this all...until then, check us out in our slideshow on the left and of course on Facebook (Urban Hardwear) and our online store on Etsy!
www.urbanhardwear.etsy.com

Also, check out the Sugar Show on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment