Friday, October 14, 2011

Sponsor Claire


I don't get on my soap box very often but every once in a while a great cause comes along and I just have to say something!
Claire is a tiny chihuahua owned by my friend Ellen. Claire was diagnosed 6/21/11 with a herniated disc in her spine at the TL junction caused by Canine IVDD (Intervertebral Disc Disease). The neurosurgeon recommended an immediate surgery called hemilaminectomy estimated at $6,000.00. Claire has potentially ten years left of life and needs to be freed from pain. Her vet insurance is capped and will not cover even a sixth of the cost of surgery, let alone physical therapy to follow.
Ellen works incredibly hard but in
this tough economy every penny counts and a surgery like this is a big expense.
I have a company I've started called Tiny Dog Power. I custo
m design all the logos for the products and then donate 10% of all our profits to deserving animal rescues and charities. When Ellen told me about Claire I knew we'd found our new charity!




Because we're really honestly dedicated to helping Claire and this great cause, we're raising our donation from 10% to 20%.

Please help Claire and Ellen as they fight t
his horrible disease!

Learn more about Claire at: http://www.facebook.com/SponsorClaire#wall
Check out Tiny Dog Power at: http://www.cafepress.com/tinydogpower
You can also find accessories for your furry friends at: www.tinydogpower.etsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment